1. The Staff on duty at any given time during cinema operating hours reserve the right to refuse admission to any member of the public and that a person or persons that are disturbing other customers can be asked to leave the premises.
2. Once purchased, cinema tickets, festival tickets, event tickets or gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. We may be able to exchange your ticket for another of our events, providing that there is space and you contact us within 14 days of purchase and up to 24 hours before your scheduled film / event takes place. If this event has a higher ticket price, you will be asked to pay this difference.2.1. VOUCHERS - Vouchers are not location specific, these can be redeemed at any Ticket venue. If you hold a voucher and your nearest Ticket venue closes down, this can still be redeemed at another Ticket venue. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date purchased or issued. We do not offer refunds if you are unable to travel. Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. Car parking spaces within the Ticket Cinema, event and/or Festival are on a first come first choice basis and will not be reserved for either on-line bookings or tickets purchased at the cash desk or gift vouchers. Large vehicles (SUV's, 4x4, people carriers, vans and any other vehicle we class as large) will be placed towards the back. Motorhomes may not permitted to the event or festival please contact to clarify.
4. Cars who book online are required to be at the cinema no later than 5 minutes before the movie start time, if they are not, their admission is not guaranteed.
5. All drivers are to follow instruction of parking stewards and Ticket cinema/event and Festival staff at all times for their own safety and the safety of others attending.
6. Customers are not allowed to leave the vicinity of their cars during the show (except to visit toilet facilities, smoking areas or food and drink services).
7. If a customer wishes to leave during the showing of a movie they are to alert staff by turning on their parking lights and waiting to be guided from the premises.
8. Guests wishing to pay by gift voucher at the box office may only do so if there is space available at the time. Gift voucher bookings should be pre booked by telephone to secure a space.
9. By purchasing an admission ticket for Ticket Cinema, Ticket Event or Ticket Festival, the driver and any persons travelling in the vehicle accept that Ticket Cinema, or any company employee, will not be liable for any cars or vehicles damaged or any items that are taken from vehicles whilst on the premises. Included in these terms are any vehicle collisions that occur and any injuries caused to an individual as a result of any collision.
10. Cinema, Event and Festival tickets are sold by Ticket Cinema, Ticket Event / Festival at prices stated for the relevant performance. When purchasing tickets online, the customer is placing a booking request for tickets on the terms that the transaction is only accepted by, and binding with, Ticket Cinema, Ticket Event, Ticket Festival once it has processed valid payment and the purchaser receives an email confirmation of their booking.
11. Any Ticket Cinema/ Festival accepts no responsibility for any external loss incurred in the event of a cancelled screening / event. Ticket Cinema also reserves the right to alter screening times by up to 2 hours, however you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled screening time.
12. Please note Ticket has the right to cancel any event at any time, in the event of this happening you will be notified by email. Event & Cinema tickets will be converted into a voucher for you to use within 12 months.
Only customers in possession of a valid ticket will be admitted into the auditorium to which the ticket relates and admission will be permitted only for the duration of the performance specified by the ticket. At the time of collection, customers should check that the ticket's details are correct as tickets cannot be later exchanged or refunded in the event of any error.
Customers arriving at a cancelled screening will be offered an alternative screening or a full refund in the form of a voucher.
After 28 days of your scheduled screening, refund requests will not be fulfilled in any form.
Ticket Events, Cinema and Festival reserves the right to refuse the entry onto its premises of any person who is believed to be overly intoxicated and will require any person deemed to be so, to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
No customer is allowed to bring any illegal substances or weapons onto the premises. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused entry or will be required to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
If any customer displays any threatening or violent behaviour toward any member of the Ticket team, they will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
These matters will be taken seriously and incidents may be reported to the police.
If you can't attend a screening or forget and miss it altogether don't worry, we will happily issue you a voucher for another screening of your choice.
Ticket Cinema accepts no responsibility for damage to vehicles or personal property caused on site, injury to persons or any other act causing distress to any person, by accepting the terms and conditions and entering the site you are agreeing to these terms .
Ticket accepts no responsibility or liability for any personal injury sustained on any premises at any time and you are entering at your own risk to any events hosted.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer. Nor excludes or limits Ticket Cinema or Ticket Festival's or any other event hosted, liability for fraud, death or personal injury resulting from Ticket Cinema or Ticket Festival's negligence. Nor for any other liability which Ticket Cinema or Ticket Festival cannot exclude or limit under law but otherwise liability to you, Ticket Cinema or Ticket Festival, as a customer shall be limited to the ticket price paid.
In addition to its other rights, in the event that a customer or group of customers breach or breaches any of the terms and conditions of this policy Ticket Cinema or Ticket Festival reserves the right to take such action as is necessary to prevent a recurrence of such breach (including recovering any costs incurred). Such action may include banning the relevant customer or customers from Ticket Cinema or Ticket Drive-in Festival premises and/or taking legal action.
Once a ticket has been purchase it cannot be refunded, unless its deemed appropriate by Ticket management or the event has been cancelled. In the event of cancellation we will offer a voucher to the full value of the ticket.
In the event of a local or national lockdown due any pandemic covid-19 or otherwise tickets for any screenings affected will be placed on hold and valid for an alternative screening. Refunds can be requested by means of a voucher to the value of the original purchase price. These vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.